Loading... Please wait...

Sales & Events Newsletter


Cherry Almond Cereal Bar

  • Do More Bars, Gluten Free Bars, Cherry Almond
Price:
$1.69
Availability:
Usually ships within one business day.
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout

Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.

Please check back at a later stage.



Product Description

Cherry Almond Do More Bars are a perfect combination of tangy Michigan cherries and crunchy toasted almonds. Fresh flavors abound in this crisp and chewy bar full of natural goodness.

Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size:  Approx. 1 bar (35g), Amount per Serving: Calories 150, Fat Cal. 50, Total Fat 6g (9%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3%DV), Sodium 120mg (5%DV) Total Carb. 23g (8%DV), Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 2g Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), almonds, light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses), almond extract (water, alcohol, oil of bitter almond), vanilla extract (vanilla bean extractives in water & alcohol), sodium bicarbonate, salt. Contains a trace of soy. Processed in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soy, corn and wheat products.  The utmost care and best practices are used to prevent cross-contamination. Bars have been gluten tested with results less than 10 ppm gluten.


Find Similar Products by Category


Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Satisfying, delicious, & really unique! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 1st Oct 2015

    These bars are amazing! Cherry almond is definitely my favorite, made even better with chocolate on the bottom! I found you through "Love With food" and was instantly hooked.


  2. Flavorful and delicious 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 28th Apr 2014

    It is hard to pick a favorite flavor, as all the bars are so delicious, but cherry almond is one of the best (especially with the addition of chocolate!). My 5- and 2-year old daughters love all the flavors and I love having these around for their snacks.


  3. Love your bars! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 23rd Feb 2014

    Tammy I love your bars! And the ones with chocolate are even extra delicious. I'm so glad I discovered them in my 'Love With Food' box awhile back. I adored them before going gluten free but after being diagnosed with a true gluten allergy they have been a staple for me. Thank you for making such a wonderful treat!


  4. Super yummy and satisfying! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 19th Sep 2013

    I LOVE the cherry almond bars!!! Super yummy and satisfying. Thank you for creating a quality product,and your awesome customer service. You and DO MORE BARS rock!! We went to visit family, in southern Indiana, first part of July. We took a variety pack of Do More Bars out to them. They love them too!



Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Cherry Almond Cereal Bar to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...