Loading... Please wait...

Sales & Events Newsletter


Full Size Cereal Bars - Variety Box of 12

  • Do More Bars, Gluten Free Bars
Price:
$19.00
Availability:
Usually ships within one business day.
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout

Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.

Please check back at a later stage.



Product Description

Sampler box of all six flavors offers something for everyone. Box contains 2 full size bars of each flavor; date pecan, pineapple coconut, raisin peanut, orange cranberry pecan, cherry almond, and apple walnut.

Date Pecan Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size:  1 bar (approx. 35g), Amount per Serving:Calories 150, Fat Cal.50, Total Fat 6g (9%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3%DV), Sodium 120mg (5%DV), Total Carb. 22g (7%DV), Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (4%DV), Iron (2%DV),Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, dates, pecans, light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses), vanilla extract (vanilla bean extractives in water & alcohol), sodium bicarbonate, salt. Contains a trace of soy.

Pineapple Coconut Nutrition Facts Serv. Size:  1 bar (approx. 35g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 45, Total Fat 5g (8%DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3%DV), Sodium 130mg (5%DV), Total Carb. 24g (8%DV), Fiber 0g (0%DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, dried pineapple (pineapple, refined cane sugar), light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), organic coconut, hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses) vanilla extract (extractives of vanilla beans in water & alcohol), natural pineapple flavor from plant extracts in water & alcohol, sodium bicarbonate, salt. Contains a trace of soy.

Raisin Peanut Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size:  1 bar (approx. 35g), Amount Per Serving:Calories 140, Fat Cal. 450, Total Fat 5g (8%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3%DV), Sodium 130mg (5%DV), Total Carb. 23g (8%DV), Fiber 0g (0%DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, raisins, roasted peanuts,  light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses), vanilla extract (extractives of vanilla beans in water & alcohol), sodium bicarbonate, salt, peanut oil. Contains a trace of soy.

Orange Cranberry Pecan Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size:  1 bar (approx. 35g), Amount Per Serving:Calories 140, Fat Cal. 45, Total Fat 5g (8%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2%DV), Sodium 120mg (5%DV), Total Carb. 24g (8%DV), Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (10%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, orange juice concentrate, light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), pecans, hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses), orange extract (alcohol, vegetable glycerine, natural orange oil), sodium bicarbonate, salt. Contains a trace of soy.

Cherry Almond Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size:  1 bar (approx. 35g), Amount per Serving:Calories 150, Fat Cal.50, Total Fat 6g (9%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV),Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3%DV), Sodium 120mg (5%DV),Total Carb. 23g (8%DV), Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (4%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), almonds, light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses), almond extract (water, alcohol, oil of bitter almond) vanilla extract (vanilla bean extractives in water & alcohol), sodium bicarbonate, salt. Contains a trace of soy.

Apple Walnut Nutrition Facts Serv.Size: 1 bar (approx. 35g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Fat Cal. 50, Total Fat 6g (9%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2%DV), Sodium 100mg (4%DV), Total Carb. 23g (8%DV), Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (10%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice cereal, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, apple juice (apple juice concentrate, water, ascorbic acid (vitamin C)), walnuts, light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), dried apples, non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses), vanilla extract (water, alcohol, vanilla bean extractives), sodium bicarbonate, salt, cinnamon, natural flavoring. Contains a trace amount of soy.

Avoid excessive heat. Serve at room temperature. To optimize freshness, store in a cool, dark, dry place. For longer storage use the refrigerator or freezer. Processed in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soy, corn and wheat products.  The utmost care and best practices are used to prevent cross-contamination.  Bars have been gluten tested with results less than 10 ppm gluten.

 


Product Videos

Do More Bars 'Tastimonials' - Top Rated Gourmet Gluten Free Snack Bars! ()
  • Do More Bars '...

Find Similar Products by Category


Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Tasty Bars 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 27th Dec 2013

    Your Do More Bars are always delivered quickly and taste great. Everyone I send them to enjoys them also!


  2. Awesome tasting! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 19th Sep 2013

    I just picked up a few of your "Do More Bars" and wanted to tell you that they are AWESOME tasting!!! I was a little skeptical, but they are great. I'm planning to buy more to ship to my husband overseas because he loves energy bars and these taste great. I think he will be happy too. - Kirstin, Alabama


  3. Guten Free Yumminess 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 19th Sep 2013

    I got my double order box and love my bars. Thank you so much for making yumminess that is gluten free!



Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Full Size Cereal Bars - Variety Box of 12 to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...