Loading... Please wait...

Sales & Events Newsletter

Pineapple Coconut Cereal Bar

  • Do More Bars, Pineapple Coconut, Gluten Free Bars
Usually ships within one business day.
Calculated at checkout

Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.

Please check back at a later stage.

Product Description

Pineapple Coconut Do More Bars are crisp and chewy and bursting with the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut. Loaded with dried pineapple pieces and organic coconut, this wholesome bar is an indulgent summertime favorite.

Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size:  Approx. 1 bar (35g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 45, Total Fat 5g (8%DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3%DV), Sodium 130mg (5%DV),Total Carb. 24g (8%DV), Fiber 0g (0%DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, dried pineapple (pineapple, refined cane sugar), light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (pasteurized cream, salt), organic coconut, hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses) vanilla extract (extractives of vanilla beans in water & alcohol), natural pineapple flavor from plant extracts in water & alcohol, sodium bicarbonate, salt. Contains a trace of soy. Processed in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soy, corn and wheat products. The utmost care and best practices are used to prevent cross-contamination. Bars have been gluten tested with results less than 10 ppm gluten.


Product Videos

Do More Bars 'Tastimonials' - Top Rated Gourmet Gluten Free Snack Bars! (03:08)
Customer 'Tastimonials' of Do More Bars, Gluten Free, Gourmet Fruit & Nut Cereal Bars
  • Do More Bars '...
    Customer 'Tastimonials' of Do More Bars, Gluten Free, Gourmet ...

Find Similar Products by Category

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Tasty and Satisfying 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 25th Sep 2015

    This is my favorite flavor. For some reason, it has a positive effect on my hypoglycemia, not something usual for grain based snacks.

    All natural, glueten-free, delicious: this is my #1 favorite snack!

Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Pineapple Coconut Cereal Bar to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...