Loading... Please wait...

Sales & Events Newsletter

Raisin Peanut Cereal Bar

  • Do More Bars, Raisin Peanut, Gluten Free Bars
Usually ships within one business day.
Calculated at checkout

Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.

Please check back at a later stage.

Product Description

Raisin Peanut Do More Bars are crisp and chewy with plump raisins and fresh roasted peanuts. The aroma just from opening the package with make your mouth water. This flavor is a favorite with kids.

Nutrition Facts  Serv. Size:  Approx. 1 bar (35g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Fat Cal. 45, Total Fat 5g (8%DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3%DV), Sodium 130mg (5%DV),Total Carb. 23g (8%DV), Fiber 0g (0%DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2%DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2%DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients:  Gluten free organic crispy brown rice (organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, salt), organic brown rice syrup, raisins, roasted peanuts, light brown sugar (sugar, molasses), butter (cream, salt), hormone free non-fat dry milk (non-fat dry milk, whey solids), dark brown sugar (sugar, molasses), vanilla extract (extractives of vanilla beans in water & alcohol), sodium bicarbonate, salt, peanut oil. Contains a trace of soy. Processed in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soy, corn and wheat products. The utmost care and best practices are used to prevent cross-contamination. Bars have been gluten tested with results less than 10 ppm gluten.

Product Videos

Do More Bars 'Tastimonials' - Top Rated Gourmet Gluten Free Snack Bars! (03:08)
Customer 'Tastimonials' of Do More Bars, Gluten Free, Gourmet Fruit & Nut Cereal Bars
  • Do More Bars '...
    Customer 'Tastimonials' of Do More Bars, Gluten Free, Gourmet ...

Find Similar Products by Category

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

  1. Yum! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 19th Sep 2013

    All the bars are very good; moist & chewy but crunchy too. My favorite is the Raisin Peanut -
    chewy raisins and crunchy peanuts - Yum!

Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Raisin Peanut Cereal Bar to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...